888 Sargent Ave. Winnipeg, MB R3E 0C7


9 to 5, Mon. to Fri.



Our team of immigration experts are not the desk-whitecollars, we have diversified professionals who used to be "new immigrants" like you would be and ones who were born in Canada as well as in overseas.

We understand Canadian bylaws and customs therefore our clients can lean on us once working with us.

What make us stand out:

  • Our experts speak your languages and understand your practices.
  • What drives us going to work everyday is the passion to get you and your family into Canada.
  • After landing in Canada, we help you learn how get a job, buy a house, go to school...
  • We help you save your money the most.



We work for you directly, so we MATCH any price, guaranteed!


Manitoba has one of Canada’s strongest and most diversified economies, with a low of cost of living and plenty of opportunities for quality careers, for education or to start a business.

Find out your pathways...


We’ll make sure only authorized person represent you before the Ministère,  including members in good standing of the Barreau du Québec; the Chambre des notaires du Québec; recognized immigration consultants who are registered with the Québec directory of immigration consultants

Learn More

  Prince Edward Island

At TTN immigration, we work closely with authorized island agent in PEI who will represent our clients legally, combined with our expertise to get you immigrate to PEI successfully.

Learn More


A business research visit allows the applicant to conduct extensive research of their future business investment or proposal. The Business Research Visit must be conducted no more than one year prior to the submission of your EOI.

Learn More

  Nova Scotia

A Business Plan is required and is an integral part of the application.

Learn More

  British Columbia

We provide the highest quality phone, video, and onsite interpreting, document translation services

Learn More


You know nothing and where to start? You know everything but an exploratory visit, a business plan in line with Canadian practice? You are looking to purchase a business or a residence in Canada? or you have a house in Canada and want to rent it out? Or you are just curious about lifestyle in Canada?



As a permanent resident, you have the right to:

  • live, work or study anywhere in Canada,
  • protection under Canadian law and the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms,
  • hold multiple nationalities,
  • sponsor for one’s parents (and your siblings under 22 years of age who are living with them) and grandparents to gain their Canadian permanent residence status,
  • access to affordable world-class post-secondary education, which is financed and subsidized by both the federal and the various provincial governments,
  • Tax benefits and monthly payments for each child in the family under the age of 18 years,
  • Government grants for ones wish to change/upgrade their occupation and/ or need to continue their studies,
  • Free intensive government courses which provide job-search techniques and training,

  • Social assistance (for those who are unable to find employment and/or are unable to work for medical reasons)
  • Basic pension, even if you haven’t worked a single day in Canada,
  • Old-age insurance and guaranteed income supplement (in case the basic pension is insufficient)
  • State-subsidized lodgings for people with a low income.
  • Governmental subsidies most of the medication expenses for low-income people.

Canada is a land of opportunity and thousands and thousands of people get their PR status in Canada every year, and you have an equal opportunity just like those people.




TTN immigration

...working for you in cooperation with qualified Canadian lawyers and professionals in Canada...

Recent News

Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program Renewal Improves Manitoba’s Competitiveness for Global Skills

Nov 16, 2017

New set of changes to the Citizenship Act: new legislative changes to the Citizenship Act through Bill C-6 are now in effect

Oct 11, 2017

Terms and Conditions

Only licensed immigration consultants (RCICs) and/ or Canadian lawyers who we have business relationships with will provide our immigration clients with immigration and/ legal advice, representation...

© Copyright. All Rights Reserved