Only our Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant (RCIC), licensed Canadian attorneys who we have business relationships with, will provide our immigration clients with immigration and/ legal advice, representation. Entering a business communication with us, you understand that immigration services to be retained directly with our assigned Canadian immigration consultant or lawyers with respective to Canadian bylaws. There is no referral fee setup in between our firm and respective law firms, we may charge you and/ or our respective law firms for our services rendered such as immigration consultation, representation, appeals, interpretation, translation, coordination, facilitation, business consultancy, etc. upon agreement which are not contrary to federal and provincial law.
CICC’s federal mandate stems from the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and the Citizenship Act which require anyone providing Canadian immigration or citizenship advice or representation for a fee or other consideration to be a member in good standing of CICC. Exceptions are members in good standing of a law society in Canada or the Chambre des notaires du Québec
- The TTN immigration (henceforth referred to as the TTN or “our” or “we”) does not disclose, sell, resell, lease, or license your personal data, such as your name, phone number or email address, to any third party web sites, without your consent. We may, however, share non-personal and anonymous information, such as domain name and IP address, the web pages visited and the links clicked.
- You have the option of submitting personal contact data in the course of accessing our site. These contact details are stored in our secure datacenter so that we may respond to any requests made by you. Persons who supply us with their telephone number(s) and email address(es) on-line will only receive contact from us with information regarding matters relating to Canadian immigration and/or settlement in Canada and/or studying in Canada.
- You may be asked to provide personal information in certain fields on our websites. The personal information collected on these sites will not be transferred to any third parties without your consent and will be used solely for the purposes for which it was requested.
- The personal information you provide to us is collected for the purpose of assessing your potential to immigrate to Canada under Canada’s current immigration selection criteria. Any personal information submitted to us will not be sold, or otherwise transferred, to a third-party source without your consent. Upon submitting your Questionnaire you can expect your results to be delivered to the email address you have provided to us. Thereafter, we may send follow-up emails to the same email address regarding your Canadian immigration inquiry.
- If you choose to submit your resume to us, it will be used to evaluate your eligibility for Canadian immigration. Resumes are not shared with any entity unrelated to the TTN without your consent.
- The information that we collect from you, such as registration, and assessment details, or any other personally identifiable information is stored in a secure data centre. We use industry-standard encryption technologies to receive sensitive data submitted by you on our site.
- When you visit our website, we may assign your computer one or more cookies to facilitate access to our site and to personalize your online experience. Through the use of a cookie, we also may automatically collect information about your online activity on our site, such as the web pages you visit, the time and date of your visits, the links you click, and the searches you conduct on our site. While the information collected cannot be used to identify you, a cookie provides important data for our marketing department. During your visits to other websites, we (or third parties) may use certain anonymous, non-personal data collected on our site to show you advertisements likely to be of greater interest to you.
- We may allow third-parties, including our authorized service providers and advertising companies, to employ third-party cookies to collect anonymous information about you. Our website does not provide any personal information to these third parties without your consent. This information may allow them to deliver targeted advertisements and gauge their effectiveness.
- During your visits to other websites, we (or third parties) may use certain anonymous, non-personal data collected on our site to show you advertisements likely to be of greater interest to you, which is called Online Behavioural Advertising (OBA) via the Google Network.
- None of the OBA techniques we use will collect information such as your name, email address, postal address or phone number.
- Our partners use the Google Network to show you ads based on your behaviour. If you want to opt out of receiving online behavioural advertising, please visit this page and click on the Opt-Out Settings that reads Opt out of interest-based Google Ads Across the Web. This does not mean that you will no longer receive advertising when visiting other sites. It just means that the advertising you see will not be customized for you based on your behaviour on this and all other sites on the Google Network.
- Most browsers have cookies enabled by default, but you can usually modify your browser settings to disable cookies. If you choose to disable cookies, please note that you may not be able to sign in or use some of the interactive features offered on our website.
- The option to change cookies settings is typically found in the ‘options’ or ‘preferences’ menu of your browser. In order to understand these settings, the following links may be helpful; otherwise you should use the ‘Help’ option in your browser for more details.
- Cookie settings in Internet Explorer (https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/196955)
- Cookie settings in Firefox (http://support.mozilla.com/en-US/kb/Cookies)
- Cookie settings in Chrome (https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en)
- Cookie settings in Safari web and iOS. (https://support.apple.com/kb/PH5042?locale=en_US and https://support.apple.com/en-ca/HT201265)
- This site may provide hyperlinks to other locations or websites on the Internet outside the TTN group. These hyperlinks lead to websites published or operated by third parties who are not affiliated with or in any way related to the TTN entity operating this website. They have been included in our website to enhance your user experience and are presented for information purposes only. We endeavor to select reputable websites and sources of information for your convenience. We are not in any way responsible for the content of any externally linked website or webpage. You use or follow these links at your own risk and we are not responsible for any damages or losses incurred or suffered by you arising out of or in connection with your use of the link.
- If you feel that this site is not following its stated user policy, you may contact us.