Total services booked (0)

Booked Services

Super visa (for parents and grandparents)

You can visit your children or grandchildren for up to 5 years at a time, and apply to extend your stay in Canada for an extension of up to 2 years (total 7 years continuously). It’s a visa that provides multiple entries for a period up to 10 years.
If you want to stay for 6 months or less, apply for a visitor visa.


  • Be the parent or grandparent of a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada with their invitation letter promising of financial support for the length of your visit.
  • Have medical insurance from a Canadian insurance company that is valid for at least 1 year from the date of entry, at least $100,000 emergency coverage, and has been paid in full.
  • Apply for a super visa from outside Canada, and meet certain other conditions.
en_CAEnglish (Canada)