888 Sargent Ave. Winnipeg, MB R3E 0C7


9 to 5, Mon. to Fri.


Visit children or grandchildren for more than six months

A multi-entry visa that provides multiple entries for a period up to 10 years is called Super Visa. It allows an individual to stay for up to two years at a time in Canada, unlike a 10-year multiple entry visa would only have a status period for each entry of six months only. To be eligible for a super visa, you must:

  • be the parents or grandparents of Canadian citizens or permanent residents and
  • meet other eligibility requirements

Contact us for assessment

Come to Canada as a tourist, visit family or friends, or study (up to six months)

In Order To Qualify Under This Visa Category, You Must:

  • satisfy an officer that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay,
  • show that you have enough money to maintain yourself and your family members in Canada and to return home,
  • not intend to work or study in Canada unless authorized to do so,
  • have no record of criminal activity,
  • not be a risk to the security of Canada,
  • provide any additional document requested by the officer to establish your admissibility, and
  • be in good health (complete a medical examination if required).

View details

Attend a business meeting, conference, trade show

We will prepare your itinerary to make the most of your business trip, including visa application, pick-up, accommodation, and transportation.

Contact us

Travel Insurance

For some types of visas, travel insurance is mandatory, though it is not required for other types, we strongly recommend you to buy travel insurance for your travel to Canada for your best interest.

Contact us

TTN immigration

...working for you in cooperation with qualified Canadian lawyers and professionals in Canada...

Recent News

Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program Renewal Improves Manitoba’s Competitiveness for Global Skills

Nov 16, 2017

New set of changes to the Citizenship Act: new legislative changes to the Citizenship Act through Bill C-6 are now in effect

Oct 11, 2017

Terms and Conditions

Only licensed immigration consultants (RCICs) and/ or Canadian lawyers who we have business relationships with will provide our immigration clients with immigration and/ legal advice, representation...

© Copyright. All Rights Reserved